from Miranda Loves for the One Lovely Blog Award. Miranda has a gorgeous
blog layout and she posts regularly with wishlists, hauls and reviews, so you
should all check her blog out. I love these tags as it is quite a nice way to
share a little bit more about my self for those readers who are interested. But
it is actually really hard to think up facts about yourself!
top of the post!
2) You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
in your post
3) You must add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know
what to do
4) You must add 7 facts about yourself into the post
5) You must nominate 15 other blogs and leave links to each of them in your
6) You must let the people who you have nominated know that they’ve been
7) You must follow back the person who nominated you on GFC and Bloglovin
Seven Facts about myself:
- As a child I believed that the hazard lights button
in the car was a turbo button.
- I’m pretty terrible at looking after houseplants. We
have been in the flat for a month and I have killed all the herbs in the window
box and the pot plant my mum bought us has severely wilted… oops!
- I once met Jonathan Ross on holiday in Florida and
he was wearing tartan trousers…
- I only own one blusher which I think in the beauty
blogging world is pretty much a sin…don’t worry though I plan to invest in a
- I love dogs and we are so desperate to get a puppy
but we work long hours so it isn’t the right time for us yet – boo!
- I studied English at university so I adore reading.
I always carry my kindle in my handbag because you never know when you will
have five minutes to quickly read a few pages.
- I do my own Shellac gel mani and pedis! My mum
bought me the kit for my birthday last year and I taught myself how to properly apply them.
after enjoying reading their blogs so I really recommend that you check them
bloggers would you nominate?