I have been blogging for less than three weeks now, and I am absolutely thrilled that my blog, Must Have Girl, has been nominated for The Liebster Award! If you haven’t heard about it yet, it is an award for new bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It means that all the new bloggers can get to know each other and find out about new up and coming blogs.
– Answer the 11 questions your nominator has asked.
– Keep the chain growing by nominating 11 of your favourite bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and let them know.
– Create 11 interesting questions for your nominees to answer.
1. What is your favourite Make up Look?
When I go on a night out, my go to make up look is a smokey eye with winged liner and false lashes, the more dramatic the better.
2. What is your favourite TV Show? (it can be soap or series or anything!)
At the moment I am completely hooked on Breaking Bad, I can’t believe I have only started watching it this summer, I have been missing out! If you haven’t been watching it you seriously need to get it into your life!
3. List your top 3 high street brands that you love?
New Look, Dorothy Perkins, Primark! I probably buy the majority of my clothes from these stores as they are really affordable and they always seem to have cute dresses that I love!
4. What is the best gift you have ever received?
My parents and my sister got me a lovely ring for my graduation from university. I didn’t take it off for 3 months because I love it so much, but now I’m scared of losing it so I’m saving it for nice occasions only!
5. What is your much-loved colour lipstick and brand?
MAC MAC MAC! Always MAC, at the moment my favourite colour is Crosswires, I love coral shades and think they are great for summer, but also in the winter to brighten up darker outfit choices. I am lusting after Shy Girl right now, so I think that will have to be a cheeky purchase this month!
6. Do you prefer heels or flats?
I love heels, but I find them so uncomfortable if I’m honest…I am definitely a flats girl through and through.
7. What one item of clothing can you not live without?
My black leather biker jacket. So comfy and goes with just about everything. It has nice stud detailing on the shoulders which means it is still on trend this season.
8. What would be your dream job?
I would really love to work in PR or Marketing somewhere in London. I am currently interning at a Beauty PR agency in London, and I am loving it so I am really excited about what the future holds for me!
9. What word describes you best?
Laura I’m no good at these type of questions, sorry!!
10. If you were given a free 2 week holiday what destination would you choose?
Mexico! I have been twice before but I think it is the most amazing place for young people. Not only are the beaches beautiful, but there is so much to do there too. The eco parks are amazing, you can snorkel in lagoons filled with lots of types of fish, swim with dolphins, swim in underground caves and jump from cliff into a river if you want! The nightlife in Cancun is fantastic too and hosts the best club in the world Coco Bongos. Imagine acrobatics, West End Musical numbers, Club Classics, more cocktails and shots than you could ever want, your favourite film characters and tonnes of balloons all in one room … and that just about that sums it up!
11. What made you choose the name for your blog?
It took me forever to come up with Must Have Girl. I tried about a million different ideas but most were taken and the rest were silly. I finally settled on Must Have Girl because I am always lusting after beauty and fashion pieces that for me are Must Haves, so I think that it sums me up quite nicely!