- Pure Colour Porcelain 01 Liquid Foundation* – £4.99
- Pure Colour Bronze Baked Bronzer* – £6.99
- Pure Colour Pink Baked Blusher Powder* – £6.99
- Pure Colour Mid Pink Lip Liner* – £1.99
- Pure Colour Mid Brown Baked Eye Shadow* – £3.99
The pencil glides on really smoothly with no tugging however I did find that it was slightly drying when applied to my whole lips. Even though it was quite drying, it did stop my lipstick from settling in the lines on my lips as much as it usually would which is great. The majority of times I use the pencil, I just use it on the outline of my lips to prevent feathering. I have tried it with several shades of lippy and it has worked wonders for all of them my lipstick has stayed on in a crisp line all day.
The only thing that I don’t really like about this product is that you have to sharpen it. I much prefer twist up liners as it is faster, more convenient and less messy, but I like the formula so much it wouldn’t stop me from buying this liner again.
If you want to try out a clear liner too, you can get the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in Ozone from Feel Unique for just £12.